Gapp Experience

Grama Rhodes Katambora Gapp

In the district of Venado Tuerto, Barrul familiy sowed 6kg./ha. of Grama Rhodes Katambora Gapp in the last two weeks of November, 2011.
In this plot of land there was 80% of Bermuda Grass and the remaining 20% was represented by a salt area.
The inert or crop-accompanying substance was Diamonic Phosphate (5kg every 1 kg of Grama R. Katambora).

The pictures show the condition of the plot of land in early May, 2012. It was intended not to cut this variety until the crop started seeding. Thus, the first exploitation would be made through mechanical grazing or cutting in the following spring season.


< back